Google
 

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Independent group Schaeffer gives behind the scenes look

Whenever I see one of my friends become a "fan" of a music group on Facebook, I'll atleast find out what they're all about. So on this night, I got a chance to take in some tunes from an alternative group named Schaeffer. I would probably put them in the emo/alternative realm. At first listen, they really reminded me of Sleeping At Last, a group I got to see in concert when they opened up for Switchfoot a few years back in Detroit.

Schaeffer has apparently gotten enough following as an independent group to get their music on iTunes. Then again, I guess I don't know how hard that is to pull off. I guess somebody will have to let me know. I haven't really been in the "music biz" since college. You can also check out their music on their MySpace page.

Here's a YouTube video the group put together that gives a behind the scenes look of their latest album, Something Worth Fighting For:

blog comments powered by Disqus