Google
 

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Dispatch live in Madison Square Gardens

Every so often I flip through the HD channels. I don't normally watch live TV, but it's been more often since the writer's strike forced a much shorter list of shows on my Tivo. I also love to watch TV in HD, I'm hooked. Anyways, I caught a fairly entertaining concert on MHDTV, an HD music channel. The concert featured the band Dispatch in a benefit concert called Dispatch : Zimbabwe where all ticket proceeds went to charities that are fighting disease, famine, and social injustices. At one point during the concert, the group even invited the African Children's Choir up to sing along. Check out the YouTube video below that shows some clips from the concert and some behind the scenes interviews.

Here's the video:

blog comments powered by Disqus